Wednesday 27 March 2013

Maybelline " The Rocket " Volume Express Mascara Review

Beauties ;
It has been a bit since I have posted, I hope your all doing amazing and Spring is treating you kindly :)
My post today is all about Maybelline's Mascara "The Rocket" volume express. I have been using this for weeks (since it became ever so popular on youtube) I knew I had to try it. I first want to mention how amazing drug store products have been this past year +, they have really stepped up their game in terms of formulation, design, and pigmentation. Also brands are offering more and more variety and budget friendly dupes to the higher end products. Congrats drug store brands!

This mascara is the bomb - My favorite has to be the brush, the plastic like applicator is amazing and really gets between the lashes to seperate them. This mascara beats the falsies and my favorite the mega plush.
The rocket really volumizes the lashes and lasts me the entire day. I can apply up to 5 coats with absolutly no clumping. HG product perhaps? I have only been using for a couple weeks (about 3) so I will let you all know if the product dries super fast or not. But for now .. this is my GO TO mascara!