Do you wash your hair with tap water? If so let me introduce you to the new and modern way to cleanse with Keracolor Clenditioner. I am introduced to so many new products so often from hair, cosmetics, body products you name it this girl tests it, This product is fantastic!
Keracolor offers an entire system to repair your damaged hair however Ill be discussing the Clenditioner.
Keracolor Clenditioner Conditioning Cleanser
Keracolor can be purchased for $20.00 (well worth every penny) at Loxa Beauty
- No-lather formula that won't strip color or natural oils
- Neutralizes chlorine & trace minerals to preserve color and vibrancy
- Keratin based to help repair hair from inside out
- Won't cause build-up
- Sulfate free for a gentle cleanse
- First step in modern cleansing & conditioning regimen
I can't wait to repurchase this product, and I really felt it was necessary to share this product. The smell is also so divine it makes using it 10x better.
To see the entire system visit Keracolor