Thursday 16 August 2012

Beauty Box`s Sent To Me From The U.K - From Shyda and Louisa

This week I got 3 *but was only expecting 2* beauty boxes from the U.K. These Beauty Boxes were sent from 2 beauty correspondents I met on Be a Beauty Correspondent (talk about this page often in my blog)
The first box I got was Wednesday and it arrived from Louisa, Louisa had sent me the UK Lux Box for my Canadian Glymm Bag, now because my Glymm was so horrible I decided I wasn't `t going to send her that but perhaps a box with a few full size beauty products and some other samples to make up for the horrible box, she is such a nice person, were already planning another beauty box swap and she is sending a birthday surprise box to me in September for my birthday (WHAT A GEM) 

Check out the UK LUX BOX
 It had some really neat products , I was so excited to receive this box. The contents included the following: A full sized Inika eye liner in blue, Gatineau Essential Skin Correcter, Magnifibers Brush on False Lashes (will review) BRTC Gold Caviar BB Cream x2 samples and a decent sample of Yana Cosmetics foundation! , I am so thrilled to try everything out I can hardly wait! Thank you so much Louisa, and I can`t wait for us to swap the Julep box for September`s Lux Box 
The second 2 boxes I received (which we were only suppose to send 1) was the July and August She Said Beauty Box. All I can say is wow, these boxes blew my mind with their deluxe samples and products. Shyda and I agreed to swap a She Said Beauty Box for July`s Glossy, however I got a box with exploded cream *super tiny sample* and a missing Zoya polish so I promised August Box to Shyda along with added goodies for her patience and extra`s for the extra`s she sent as well. 
Check out the UK She Said Beauty BOX(s) 
Lets start off with July`s box (this is the only box I was suppose to receive) It`s contents included: Miners Cosmetics Love Phat Liner (in black) LaylaD Honey Moisturiser, Murad Time release acne treatment, Style-File S File (look this up it`s amazing) Freeze 24-7 Ice crystals Anti-Ageing prep and polish and Trilogy Instant bronzing Gel, *Extra`s Shyda included: A picture insert Purple flower keyring, A gorgeous blue beaded bangle, Elysambre Nail Polish, Bronzing UV Protectant, and Awapuhi styling treatment oil! 
August`s Box included: White glow professional tooth paste, Balance Me lip salve, Redken colour nourishing spray, Rachel Powder paper blotting sheets, Absolutely flawless nail foils in cheetah and 4711 Perfume! *Extra`s in the August box Shyda Sent* A gorgeous chunky fashion charm bracelet with the most adorable beauty and fashion charms attatched, A sample of Jane Iredale foundation, A sample of Pantene Pro V shampoo, Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser, and a New Vid i-color lip gloss with a light a mirror in the shade coconut ice. -- Thank you so, so much Shyda for the extra box , products and added patience it means the world to me! Thank you both Shyda and Louisa for agreeing to swap beauty boxes with me I absolutely LOVE beauty box swaps. 
What do you guys think? Do these countries have better beauty products in their boxes? How do you think our boxes can be improved? Comment below !

No comments:

Post a Comment