Thursday 16 August 2012

Beauty Swap with Dorothy From The UK

Hello everyone , I hope your all having a wonderful week , I am a little late putting this up but I would like to share the swap package I received from Dorothy at the beginning of the week. Dorothy and I agreed to do a swap back in June , there was so many delays and things were terrible. This was not a great experience, but that being said I thought I would share the contents with you
I received alot of really great products that I had asked for in our swap , this was a higher end budget swap, so I asked for UK brands such as Barry M , MUA, Soap and Glory, Sleek and Collection 2000, I got products such as primer, concealer, eyeshadow pallets, blush, contour sets, polish BB cream and false lashes. I hope Dorothy decides to take a picture of her package of what I sent her, her items were great! I sent her brands like , The balm, Milani, NYX, Tarte, MAC and more! Besides the horrible experience in the end it turned out fine. I was missing some things from my package but she said she would send them to me soon. I love everything and I can't wait to review some products with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment