Thursday 19 February 2015

Amie Skincare Review

Beauties ,

It's been a HOT minute since I've posted a review for you all ; (the amount of review products I have stored is insane) but for all you my loyal readers my honest opinion matters so I must share.
If you haven't heard of Amie Skincare, take it from me ; you need to try at least one thing, first let me specify why I feel it's a must to try Amie Skincare. My skin is so sensitive, it is extremely difficult for me to find something that works on me. Amie Skincare (and cosmetic line) is all natural and with that said is PERFECT for my sensitive skin. I have not had a single product reaction to any of the products I have tried, that is such a plus for me!

Below is from the Amie web page explaining the products that Amie offers: 

"Bursting with natural plant and botanical extracts and free from harsh chemicals, Amie products are gentle yet super-effective. Ideal for sensitive skin that can be oily and prone to breakouts or dryness, they have been especially designed to work in complete harmony with your skin to help keep it clear, soft and radiant"
"Amie’s high-quality products are completely free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils, petrochemicals, animal extracts and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Lovingly created in the UK, Amie – meaning “friend” in French – is truly “your skin’s best friend”.
The products I have tried have all been fantastic! I love the "New Bloom" cleansing wipes! They are so soft on the face and really make my face feel refreshed. I like to use them to remove makeup or extra makeup left after I wash my face, they are also great for a "refresher"

 Amie Skincare is currently available exclusively in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart with 8 items to the collection.

  • Radiant Dawn Exfoliating Wash
  • Morning Clear: Purifying Facial Wash
  • Morning Dew : Matte Finish Moisturiser 
  • Spring Clean : Deep Cleansing Mask
  • Morning Light : Hydrating Daily Moisturiser
  • New Bloom : Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes
  • Bright Eyes : Very Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
  • Petal Perfect : 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner

 I would strongly recommend getting your hands on the Amie Skincare line and comment below your thoughts if you plan to try or have tried any of the products. I would love to hear from you!

Until next time ....

No comments:

Post a Comment