Saturday 15 March 2014

MAKE UP FOREVER HD BLUSH REVIEW

Hello Beauties ,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend, what ever it is your doing - enjoy! Today my post is about the new MAKE UP FOREVER HD blushes.
I am such a fan of MAKE UP FOREVER and I absolutely love when I get the chance to try new products for you all. MAKE UP FOREVER has really been launching a lot of really awesome products lately and this product is nothing shy of an exception!
I have been loving cream products lately especially for contour and highlight. One of my favourite cream blushes was from the brand NYX so these are really nothing new to my makeup collection.
Before we get started on my opinion of the formulation, colour selection, price etc - I want to share what Sephora's website says about the new MAKE UP FOREVER HD blush.

What it is:
An ultrablendable blush with a natural look and finish made specifically for HD technology.

What it does:
Formulated with the perfect balance of oils, waxes, and powders, HD Blush combines the second-skin look of a cream with the ease of a powder. Created for HD technology, this formula blends into skin with no visible texture for a truly natural flush of colour. It’s completely weightless and can be worn over or under powder to sculpt and highlight cheeks flawlessly.

What else you need to know:
Available in a wide range of colours, HD Blush has the perfect shade for every skin tone.

These cream blushes come in 16 super pigmented shades, from a cool tone pink to a dark chocolate shade, there really is a shade for all skin tones. The colour I received was #335 "Fawn" it is the lightest brown in this collection and with my fair skin I thought it would be perfect for a subtle contour. 

This colour seemed to dark for my skin even after blending - (blending is a dream these blend fabulously) however, I was disappointed that it was so dark. I tried to re-apply with a lighter hand but it made no difference. I think perhaps in the summer it will even out but for now the shade I choose was just to dark. I would suggest if your a fair skin tone to try the product for yourself but keep in mind it is very pigmented. 

NATURAL LIGHT (NO FLASH)
COLOUR WITH FLASH
These are super creamy and they work great with a  synthetic flat top brush ( I used Sedona Lace #928) The price is $31.00 CND and the product contains 0.09oz which is a little pricey but I think totally worth it if you are able to find a colour that suits you. One thing I can say is I haven't used a cream blush yet that is as creamy as the MAKE UP FOREVER one.

Overall great product, just wish the colour I choose better suited my skin tone. 


Have you tried the new MAKE UP FOREVER HD Blush? If so comment below with shade and your opinion. Tweet me @beautyboxcanada I would love to hear from you!

*ITEMS SEEN IN THIS POST WERE SENT FOR PR PURPOSES ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN*

Until next time beauties - Stay Beautiful 

No comments:

Post a Comment