Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas + Revlon Parfumerie Winter 2013 Collection

Beauties,
I first want to start off by saying I apologise for my lack of content, We all know how the holidays are, I wanted to also follow that by saying ; Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, and if you do not I wish you a blessed day tomorrow and always.
Next up, I wanted to share some Revlon polishes I received a while ago. Revlon Canada recently launched the Parfumerie scented lacquer. These are scented as per the scent shown on the front of the bottle. I adore the new and re-vamped packaging, the circular bottle tops and bubble like bottles are super sheik. Way to go Revlon. Each bottle retails for $6.95 CAD and can be found at places such as Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond and more.
I was able to swatch the three shades I received to share with you all.
The first colour is "Wild Violets" (these all smell amazing when dried) The colour is a wine purple colour with some sheen and sparkle.
The next is "Wintermint" which as you probably can already guess smells like mint once dried. This colour is a light baby blue base with chunky silver/blue sparkle -- this would be perfect as a topcoat as it is a pretty shear polish with just one coat.
Finally, "China Flower" which smells to me like just a flower - (excuse me I am not the greatest at describing scents) this is a coral red and one coat is all you need.
All of these polishes are very smooth. I like the fact that they smell as the bottle describes. Not for everyone but definitely for someone who loves nail polish and "perfume"

I hope you all have a very special day tomorrow. Whatever you choose to do, Merry Christmas/ Happy Hanuka from my heart to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment