Thursday 7 November 2013

My Very First Empties

Hello Beauties ,
I hope you are all enjoying your week - I am so excited to share my empties with everyone. I honestly have attempted an empties post for months and it has never worked out, either because I have failed to collect my empties or I just can't get through very many of my products. I am a makeup and toiletry junkie so it is hard to get through a single product (let alone enough to make an empties post) however, I did it! .. I really hope I can keep this up as, these are one of my favourite things to see via blog or youtube. So without further ado , my very first empties post

Most of the products I get through easily as you can see is toiletries. I love trying new products and I am always finding myself drawn to checking body washes, soaps, hair products, etc. 

Aussie Mega Hold Hairspray - I do not have a favourite hairspray, but this seems to always be a repurchase for me. I like how it doesn't get stiff but it stays in place. Oh and the smell is divine.

TRESSemme Superior Hold Hairspray - I absolutely did not like this product. I purchased it as my friend uses this faithfully, however - I do not like the smell, nor do I like how it stiffens my hair. It is extremely hard to work with. I would not repurchase.

VitaBath Shower Gel in Bleach Blossom - My Shoppers Drug Mart was selling a variety of scents and when I tried VitaBath in a previous subscription service I knew I most likely like it. The smell is so relaxing but yet so awakening, weird description I know- but it is gorgeous. I really enjoyed this and attempted to repurchase at my SDM, however they said it was no longer being carried. I was definitely disappointed.

Method Pure Naked Body Wash in White Tea - I was unsure of the scent when I bought it on a whim from Well.ca but I was pleasantly surprised. I really liked this product and how it left my skin feeling super soft. I would repurchase.

Pantene 2 Minute Moisture Mask - I didn`t expect a lot from this product but I was in desperate need of a deep conditioner. This one caught my attention because of the 2 minute leave in, I am use to 5-8 minutes. I never noticed any change, not the slightest bit. This product lasted months and I used only once a week. I would not repurchase as I feel it did nothing for my hair besides leave it looking a little greasy.

Garnie Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo - I purchased this after hearing great things from EG on Youtube, I did not like this dry shampoo though. It left such a white cast in my hair and it made my hair feel really itchy. The only thing I could say I loved was the smell. I won't be purchasing this again.


Bath and Body Works Candles in Marsh Mellow Fireside & Leaves - I don`t think there is really much to say, I used to be a Yankee Candle girl, However, I am in love with Bath and Body works. The variety of scents are to really die for. These have been my favourite scents since last year and I will definitely be stocking up if there available next year. For now I have enough to last ;)


Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream - I have had this product for quite sometime, and I really love it. I have since got another just because its my go to in the winter months as it is full coverage, oh and I love the smell.

Rimmle Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlight in Ivory - This is my holy grail concealer at the moment, it is perfect for under the eyes as it does not crease on me at all. I have since repurchased and will most likely continue. I'm such a concealer junkie, I am however a little disappointed in the small amount of product for the cost, but besides this amazing concealer.

Too Faced Primed and Poreless (sample) - I have had this sample for a minute. I am glad I finally used it up! It wasn`t a wow product for me. It had a silicone feel like I love, but I much rather use my Benefit Pore-fessional. I doubt I would purchase a full size.

Covergirl Mascara - Not sure of the name of this mascara but I enjoyed it. I have such a collection of mascara it is really hard to go through them. However I used this everyday for 1 month as a base mascara. I wouldn`t go out and purchase it again right now because of my collection, but I would once I felt I needed more.

Essence 24 Hour Liquid Liner & Maybelline Master Duo Liquid Liner - I thought I mid as well talk about both these liners together because my feelings are the same. I did not like either. With the Essence it was good quality however the felt tip was to large and it split at the end of the tip over time making it un-usable. The Maybelline Master Duo - not only dried out extremely quick but the ball at the end was just a distraction to me. I would not repurchase either one.

Micheal Todd (Sample) JoJoba Charcoal Facial Scrub - I never wanted this product to end. However I was able to get my hands on this product (full size) and I am in love. Micheal Todd products are fantastic.

Well Beauties, This is it for now. I really hope I can remember to keep my "trash" to share. Comment below if you have tried any of the products I have mentioned, If so what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment