Wednesday 23 October 2013

PLEASE VOTE FOR BEAUTY BOX CANADA VIA THE MIB BLOG AWARDS


Beauties,
I have a very special request for your vote for the 2013 MIB (Madeinblog)awards. I have been blogging for almost 2 years now and I wanted to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you for allowing me to build great relationships. It really means alot to me that I have such dedicated readers/followers via my blog and facebook page. It really makes it easy to share my love of beauty. I have taken a bit of time to think about content over the past little while and you can anticipate a dedicated schedual for my blog beginning in the new year. I would appreciate all the votes and support I can get. I am planning a giveaway and it will run very shortly so be on the look out for it in January.
Thanks again for being so awesome, without you all I wouldnt be able to share my love of Beauty as much as I do.
Please click the image below to cast your vote for Beauty Box Canada 

No comments:

Post a Comment