Monday 17 June 2013

Mini Haul

Hey Beauties , I was out and about today and decided I would spend some time doing something I enjoy.. besides this summer weather has been iffy in Ontario and most of my day had consisted of the indoors due to rain ... I decided I would haul my purchases with you all.

Let's start off with Shoppers Drug Mart ; They were having some great sales on Gosh, Quo, and some nail polish so I had to! The first thing I got was a Kardashians Kolor Duo in "Kholes Picks" I love these OPI colors and I have alot of them in my collection - in the duo there was a top coat and a glitter polish in "Disco Dolls" Next I purchased a Gosh glitter nails trio set (only $.7.00 regular $20.00) in this trio there is a base/top coat and 2 loose nail glitter(s) one in silver and one in gold - this set reminded me of the Ciate nail set that is in the market except just using glitter. I also was able to get a steal on another Gosh product. The Gosh Precious Powder Pearls in "Magic" which I am super excited to try. I have a Physicans Formula product similar to this product except the pearls are all compacted not loose. Next at Shoppers Drug Mart I purchased a QUO face cleanser and the new and highly reccomended in the Beauty community- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation ( buff beige) .. After Shoppers Drug Mart I went to Giant Tiger - I adore going into Giant Tiger. It's almost like a liqudated store but popular in Ontario. When I went in I wasn't really looking to purchase anything more or less went in to pass time until I had to return back to work. I was just about ready to leave when I noticed Big Sexy Hair was being sold there. The shampoo and conditioner was being sold for $12.99 per bottle. I honestly didn't think twice I purchased them! I am excited to try the brand and see what the hype is all about. I will keep you all posted.

Well back to reality - my day is almost complete. Hope you enjoyed my haul! Reviews to follow :)

4 comments:

  1. let me know how the covergirl foundation works. i've seen a lot of good things as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that Big Sexy Hair was sold in Ontario :) that makes me excited and I'm definitely going to stop at Giant Tiger to see if they have it:)

    I hope you share you thoughts about the shampoo and conditioner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets just say , so far so good , Amazing shampoo and conditioner ; the quality is amazing , I live in a very small town so I was very excited , Keep a look out for the review :)

      Delete