Tuesday 1 January 2013

My Top 12 Beauty Favorites For 2012

Hey Beauties ; Happy 2013 - This year I hope for many great things, I am excited for what's in store. I wanted to share with you all my top 12 beauty favorites for 2012. These products are repurchased products as well as most used/grabbed for. Some are newer to my beauty collection and some I have used throughout the entire year.

Milani Baked Blush : Liminoso - Compairable to Orgasim by Nars; amazing pigmentation and I used this blush alot in 2012
Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation : - This was so hyped up all over the beauty community but most agree, this is an amazing full coverage foundation.
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Amazing eyeliner, glides on amazing, a little on the highend but thankfully I was introduced by Loose Button, I love this product it's so worth the money.
Hard Candy Clamoflauge Concelar : Full cover concelar , love this concelar so much.
Urban Decay Mariposa Pallet: I think Im the only beauty lover without the Naked pallets from UD, however, I love the Mariposa pallet so much and found myself reaching for it alot.
NYX Matte Bronzer: Such a great bronzer for contouring as well as wearing everyday.
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: This was my very first BB cream I purchased, and I honestly have a stack now. However I reach for this BB cream almost everyday.
M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish: Who doesn't love this product! A must have.
Beauty Blender: This makeup sponge never failed me. It applys liquid and powder flawlessly.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: These are honestly the best product. They give a nice color and keep lips moisturized
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara: This is my favorite mascara from Maybelline. I have repurchased atleast 3 times.
Ben Nye Banana Powder: The perfect highlight/undereye brightner out there.

Well here it is beauties, My personal top 12 beauty favorites of 2012. I hope everyone enjoyed there year and I wish you all the best in 2013.

1 comment:

  1. I like reading what everyone's fav are..

    Here are mine..
    http://marsbar35.blogspot.ca/2013/01/favourite-beauty-items-for-2012.html

    ReplyDelete