Wednesday 14 November 2012

US TO CANADA SWAP WITH TARAH!

As you all know I am a member of Be A Beauty Correspondent on Facebook , Well I was forced to cut my swaps to a minimal but prior to that I had planned a larger budget swap with an awesome girl Tarah. This swap literately was in the making for months, we both poured our hearts into our swaps with one another and honestly, I couldn't be happier. Tarah sent 2 amazing boxes full of goodies, I loved everything everything she hand picked for me I would use and pick for myself so Thank you Tarah.


Tarah also has a you tube channel and did such a nice video of the things she received from me, be sure to go check the video out.


Thank you so much Tarah again, for doing this swap with me. You have become such a great friend and I would be honoured to do another swap with you again in the feature. 

7 comments:

  1. Tarah is so sweet! Looks amazing Meggin!! You are going to have a lot of fun playing with everything! I know I would!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure is :) Im going to have alot of fun indeed :)

      Delete
  2. wow!! Lots of great things in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swap! So fun to see what was included :)

    ReplyDelete