Monday 1 October 2012

October Beauty

Hey Beauties,
I know, I know .. Where have I been! Celebrations galore from the beginning straight until the end of September I swear!
Let me just start off welcoming October! A new month, time to make those changes you put off last month, This month (and every month) is a month dedicated to giving Thanks -- Thanksgiving <3
I look forward especially to Thanksgiving as I am able to gather with my family, family who lives far, family I don't see on a daily basis, but not only that but all family, We celebrate one another and our family, our lives, dreams, and ambitions through an amazing dinner and beyond!

Let's also welcome Beauty! Beautiful colours of bold orange/ red! It's amazing, within the last week of September I have got to see first hand the changes of the outdoors. I adore fall, it is my favourite time of the year, so I welcome Fall and it's BEAUTY with open arms.

Can we also welcome a "spooky" event as well? Halloween! I adore seeing all the little ones all dressed up on Halloween, it makes for a perfect last day of October,
So as we welcome all of these great things in one month, I would like to say, Enjoy!
Enjoy your friend, your family. Be thankful for everything you have.
Happy October and Fall Everyone

What are you Thankful for? Do you enjoy October? What do you love most about Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment