Tuesday 2 October 2012

Celebrating 100 Posts -- Halloween Inspired Candy Corn NOTD

Hey Beauties,
I know it's only October 2nd but I wanted to share my Halloween inspired NOTD with you all!
My nails were inspired by the famous Autumn Halloween candy "Candy Corn" Candy Corn was originated in the 1880's and is still being ate by many hungry goblins and princesses around the world.
My nails are pre clean up; however I think I did a pretty good job free handing the 3 shades of color to get the impression of candy corn. Yellow Base, Orange Center, White at the Tip of the nail! (I did add some sparkle but I think next time I am going to leave that out!


The colors I choose from left to right are ; Orly - DayGlow, China Glaze- Lemon Fizz & Orly - Melt Your Popsicle!
I applied 3 coats of each color to my nails to make the colors pop.

Hope you all enjoyed my NOTD!

What are your Halloween go to nails? Would you try this Candy Corn Inspired Look?

4 comments: