Friday 19 October 2012

Last Minute Half Faced Skeleton Look

Hello Ladies ,
Today I was browsing youtube and Im finding alot of half face skeleton looks, I have seen full face, half and half (beauty face) maralyn manroe and skeleton , basically the skeleton look is super easy to create, I had to do it!

I did not do anything to the other side of my face as I felt I'd just do my everyday makeup look, so I focused on the one half. I added in some green contacts, these are no perscription. I used NYX eyeshadow base over my entire face after priming and concealing my imperfections and eye brows. After I applied the base to the entire half side of my face I set it with a translucent powder so the base stays put! I then took a black eyeliner (Milani Liquifeye) and outlined the hollow of my cheek , around my eye, half my nose and outlined half my lip. To set the outline I used NYX black shadow over top of the outline and used it to go over what I filled in with my fingers. Instead of contouring with bronzer and blush I contoured with a black shadow and grey shadow to make the illusion my face was sunken. It's super easy to create any halloween look with little time and using what you already have , I just wanted to share this with you if you need a last minute idea. Play along with it and have fun! 

What plans do you have for Halloween? Any exciting events you are planning to attend? If so, what will you be going as?


No comments:

Post a Comment