Sunday 16 September 2012

Simple FOTD (EYES) Showing All Product For Entire Face

Hey beauties , I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are excited for a fresh weekday start tomorrow?
I'm posting my very first FOTD - but I wanted to change it up , I'm only showing my main focus of my look and at the same time showing all the products I used on my entire face.
Products Used For My Entire Face : 
  • Revlon ColorStay 24 Hour Whipped Foundation : 240 Natural Beige
  • M.A.C Studio Fix Foundation in NW35
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer : Medium 
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner : Blackest Black
  • NYX Shadow Base : White
  • Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Mascara : Blackest Black
  • Lid Stuff Quad Soap & Glory : What's Nude
  • M.A.C Blush : Unknown Color
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain : Precious 
I felt the main focus of my simple look were my eyes, I love how subtle yet elegant they are, simple doesn't always mean ... well ..... simple!

What do you all think of the products I used? Do you own any of these? If so , what's your favorite? Comment Below , I would love to hear from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment