Saturday 4 August 2012

Is It Really August? --- RANDOM POST!

Hey everyone , I hope your all having a fantastic weekend , aside from that SUMMER! This post is a little random aside from what I usually blog about, but I thought I would share! I was out and about today with my sister and she had asked me for the date, I believe I told her it was July 31st or something crazy! She's responded saying "July" confused I answered yes! she kindly enlightened that we were in the 4th day of August! :0 
I had to check my cell to be sure! I couldn't believe it! I don't know if it's me but I think 2012 has just flown by. Not only this year but the summer season! The heat has been crazy and it has called for alot of summer fun! I love summer , and just to think in a couple of weeks all  the kids will be back in school, and we will be only a few months to December (quit rushing it Meg) I guess what I wanted to make out of this blog post was to say to everyone (because well I simply must have forgot) Have a fantastic rest of your summer (officially ends September 20) enjoy beauties! 
"A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken"


No comments:

Post a Comment