Monday 4 June 2012

Redken Nature's Rescue Cooling Deep Conditioner Review

A while ago I had the opportunity to do a hair /hair accessory swap with one of my Facebook "likers" , I was given many great products in the swap but I particularly liked the Redken Nature's Rescue Cooling Deep Conditioner 

This stuff is simply amazing! 
Over the year's I have done much damage to my hair , has anyone ever heard of the IRON to hair procedure to straighten?


Ok your probably thinking like this --> 







Nope ! not like this at all more like this -----> FAIL


Now ladies , as elegant as the above photo may look it caused me years of hair repair. Now that my locks are mended I like to think I owe it to my hair to keep it feeling and looking great, and most importantly healthy. Redken products are salon products that are great for your hair! The cooling sensation in leaves in my scalp is amazing, I leave it in extra long for better results. Although it has a strong cooling smell (almost like the strength of vapour rub) it does smell great! I noticed a difference in my hair after the second use. I used this twice a week for about 3-4 weeks. The amount of product in the 4.2 fl.oz (125 ml) container is not that much and I would recommend if you want the product to last a lot longer to use it on a less frequent basis. Most deep conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy and heavy this was great it was a thicker texture and didn't leave any residue in my hair


This product is a Sea Algae Hydracomplex :)
 

The Break Down Of Each Complex: 

Sea Algae - Protects
Soy Protein - Replenishes
Aloe Vera - Moisturizes
Oceanic Cologne - Fragrance

Overall it is something that I have already re-purchased and still continue to love. I recommend this product if your hair is super damaged or if your hair is feeling dry. We all know how using heat related tools leave our hair !


No comments:

Post a Comment