Tuesday 19 June 2012

NOTD - Sally Hanson HD Nail Colour - #12 - HUE

Hey everyone , Happy Tuesday !I was out and about today and came across some Sally Hanson nail polish's , (normally not a fan of their formula) I was iffy to say the least. But the colours of the HD collection are amazing! 


So , without further a-do this is my NOTD : Sally Hanson HD Nail Colour in #12 Hue I feel in love with this colour. It is a gold/yellow sparkle polish with silver and blue undertone! It's subtle with a pop of colour, and to my surprise only required 1 coat. The formula is not thick nor runny it's perfect!

I only bought one colour this afternoon , as I'm usually not fond of Sally Hanson , But I will definitely be purchasing this entire collection ! 

Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment