Sunday 8 April 2012

March 2012 Glossy Box

Being subscribed to Luxe Box , Julep Maven , Beauty Box Five (bb5) Glymm Box and Glossy Box (Waiting in line for Top Box) I absolutely love Glossy Box. 
March was my first month receiving a Glossy Box and I was astonished with the products. After a long wait (Glossy had some trouble with customs and waiting for the box took longer then anticipated) the box contained a lot of great things. 





In my box I got the following : 

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion


Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray 



















Bailey Cosmetics Duo Foundation Powder


Pandora's Box Blush in St.Tropez



















Sebastian Re-Shaper Hairspray



&

Algemarin Foam Bath















I love my box , and what I got in it , All subscribers had the same thing except with the Bailey products the bronzer was offered as well as 2 other things, Each subbie got one of the following , 
Bronzer , Lip gloss or A Kabuki Brush     
Product : Bailey Cosmetics 




No comments:

Post a Comment