Sunday 8 April 2012

DIY NAIL POLISH RACK




Okay , So I was browsing some guru's you tube video's one day and came across a "DIY Nail Rack" I so wanted to do one but didn't want to have to go get supplies and thought it would be easier if I could just get more creative. So, I did just that! , Before I get into further details here's what you'll need!






DIY NAIL POLISH RACK INSTRUCTIONS !


Items Needed:
Cardboard Box OR Shoe Box
Modpodge Glue
Box Cutter/Scissors OR Exact-o Knife
Hot Glue Gun & Sticks
Ruler (optional if your good at free hand) 
Scrap Booking Paper, Paint, Fabric or Printed/Coloured duck tape.

Step 1 - Get any sized cardboard or shoe box you desire.
Step 2- Cut the flaps off and then cut the top diagonally





Step 3- Start adding shelf's , This part can be tricky but there is no specific way to make them or how many shelf's to have. Go with what works :) 
Step 4- Once you have the steps glued it's up to you to decide the overall look of your shelf.
 I used Modpodge glue to glue the scrapbook paper on my entire box. 




Step 5- THE FINISHED LOOK 


* Super fun & Easy enough for anyone to try* 
Good luck beauties <3







1 comment: