Thursday 12 December 2013

December "Celebration" Ipsy Bag

Beauties,
It is almost the weekend (can I get an amen) .. I have been so swamped with my new job, the holidays and all the fabulous things that come along with them. I am finally taking a moment to share my December Ipsy bag with you all. First thing is first - Overall , not my favourite Ipsy bag, however with that said the contents were great, I just felt for the holidays this bag would have had more of a holiday theme. I feel this could have very well been a January "New Years" themed bag, hence "Celebration" however not so much. Also, I was not impressed that I only received 1 perk, (correct me if they send only one at a time if your an ipster) even if that was the case I should have received my perk I purchased with my points prior to receiving the bonus I did. -- all in all - it was a good bag, so thank you Ipsy! Let's get started shall we!

Contents 

  • Ardell Lashes (Demi Whispy) - I am already a huge fan of these lashes and was excited to see this product in my bag
  • NYX "Extra Creamy Round Lipstick" (Celene) - The shade I received is a golden colour (I would not wear this on my lips) however, I would use this as a cream highlight because it does have some shimmer in it. 
  • Be A Bombshell "One Stick" (Girl Crush) - I love the light shimmer to this, This product is multy purpose and smooth in texture so it could be used as a cream shadow, cream blush or a lip stick for the perfect little peek a boo colour. I am excited to use this product also as a highlight. 
  • POP Beauty Eye Shadow Trio (Smokin Hot) - This little trio would be divine to smoke out the eyes. All the colours you would need are included.. I'm excited to try out the formulation. 
  • Nicka K New York Nail Color (Classic Taupe) - I haven't played around much with this but I did swatch the polish and I am adoring this colour, the formulation from what I could tell was great to boot.
IPSY POINT PERK 
My first perk I choose was the Kitch Bollywood Hair Ties, and I was excited to have them in my bag this month, however they did not come so there goes 1000 points! I got my second perk however, which is the Benefit "Bad Gal" lash mini. I can't wait to receive my perk for January -- the Beauty Blender & Cleanser! Ipsy offers great rewards for reviewing & referring!  

Overall, I like my bag, I just wished there was more of a holiday theme and my other perk was included! If your interested please use my referral code here there is a waiting list but to bump yourself in line referring friends and getting them to sign up is a great way to get off the ever so long wait list. 

What was the contents of your December "Celebration" Ipsy Bag? 


No comments:

Post a Comment