Wednesday 16 October 2013

October "Art Of Beauty" Glam Bag

Hey Beauties,
I hope your all doing fantastic, I can't believe October is more than half way over, Fall has been lovely and I can honestly say I do not anticipate the snow, with that said I'm delighted to share my second Ipsy Glam Bag contents with you all. I totally missed out on September as I had moved and my shipping information couldn't be updated unless I called, (in all reality I had no time for that).. Now that I'm settled I re-subscribed and now I get to share the contents once again.
This month was "Art Of Beauty"
The Contents:

  • Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush 
  • Zoya Nail Polish (Neve)
  • Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel
  • LA Fresh Oil Free Face Cleanser Wipes
  • WetNWild Photo Op Eyeshadow Pallet (Desert Festival)
My Thoughts:
I adored everything in this months Glam Bag. The makeup bag was super adorable, I look forward to seeing the looks of the bags each month and I especially liked the quote in this bag "Love of beauty is taste, The creation of beauty is art" - How true is that? The products were great as well! I have tried the LA Fresh Wipes before and of course Zoya is a known brand for this nail polish junkie -- All the brands I'm familiar with but the product/colours are different. I am most excited to play with the WetNWild pallet. The colours are beautiful fall colours and I can see myself wearing them often -- PS , there super pigmented. Overall I rate this glam bag a 10/10 -- to date it tops my last one (as it was a 4/10) check that post out here. If your interested in subscribing please use my referral link -  http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h8xmvvyepe1nf3 there is a waiting list and at this time I'm unsure of the length but it is worth the wait as they always are allowing more wait list subscribers in. 

What were the contents of your October "Art Of Beauty" Glam Bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment