Monday 29 July 2013

July Favorites

Beauties,
Very seldom do I do monthly beauty favourites. The reason that is, is typically I like all my products and I use them all. There are some products however I feel need recognition and well .. this happens to create my beauty favourites. Instead of doing month to month fav's I typically post when I feel a post on these products are needed. So, let's get started shall we.

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara : The formulation is fantastic with this mascara. Also I really enjoy the wand, it volumizes and lengthens my lashes just enough and I have been reaching for this stuff quite a bit lately.

Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation : We all know I love Revlon's whipped which lasted me forever so when I seen this at Rexall it was a must try. I fell in love instantly. I love how it applies - so flawlessly. It's a buildable medium coverage foundation and is perfect for the sweet summertime.

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer : I am a concealer junkie. This works almost as good as the dream lumi concealer. (I said almost as good) this is also a very hyped concealer amongst youtube- if you haven't tried it .. I promise the hype is worth it , its amazing for under eye brightening!

Hard Candy Fox In a Box Blusher : I've loved this for a while now. It's just one of those products I "re-discovered" in my collection! I like the fact there are 4 shades to blend together or to choose from.

Sonia Kashuk Concealer Quad : This product is great and I bring it with me when I travel. 3 shades and a powder = concealer heaven.

Maybelline Color Whispers : I like the variety of the colours. I also like how they give off a little colour but leave the lips feeling super moisturised. Maybelline is my favourite drugstore makeup brand by far.

Vaseline Hydrating Spay Moisturiser : This works like any other Vaseline product I have ever used. The only difference is this is a bit more "watery" in consistency. However it does the job and its super great for on the go.

GG Gatsby Ooh la la Volume Root Lift Spray : This root lift spray works amazing! I use it when my hair is dry and it adds so much volume to my hair. Just apply at the roots works your fingers or a comb through it in an upwards motion and BAM - volume!

Batist Blush Dry Shampoo : We all know how wonderful dry shampoo's have become. I have tried many brands - I wouldn't necessarily say this is the absolute best dry shampoo I've ever used but it is refreshing on the hair and smells so clean and floral.

So there we have it; some of the products I've been loving this hot summer month! 
What have you been loving?

1 comment:

  1. I have definitely been using my Vaseline spray moisturizer a lot more now that it's getting hotter!

    ReplyDelete