Monday 3 September 2012

NOTD : BarryM Nail Paint : Mint Green

Hello all , 
Starting off another fresh week with a fresh mint green polish from BarryM





















I absolutely adore the formula of these BarryM polish's there so smooth and are not thick which I love! This was 1 coat on my nails, I would suggest doing 2 coats of this colour or apply a white polish base, as this colour is a little opaque.
















BarryM is a UK brand (I am guessing) that I was so eagerly wanting to try, after reaching out to a BC I was able to get a couple of these colours in a swap. I did feature another Barry M polish NOTD in the color Berry Ice Cream (check that post out here)
I hope you all enjoyed my Monday NOTD post, comment below and tell me what colors you've been loving!




No comments:

Post a Comment