Saturday 7 July 2012

Beauty Swap With Rebecca

Happy Saturday beauties , I hope your all having a fantastic weekend thus far. Im here with a Swap blog post. The reason I didn't film was the contents in this box were far to many! So I decided a picture of the entire box's contents would be much more suitable!
First and foremost , I want to shout out Miss Rebecca Hill for agreeing to swap with me (I love swaps + Rebecca :) it was a win win) Rebecca is so sweet , and an overall genuine person who shares much of the same interest as I in beauty/fashion/makeup ect. 
We agreed to do this swap in June and decided the first week of July would be great to ship. (we agreed on a date but Bec shipped early!!) Friday I got my package and seriously when I saw the box my heart was in my throat I thought to myself "you have GOT to be kidding me" Rebecca packaged the inside so amazingly with little accents of candy , bubbles , + more! if her contents wasn't enough she added more!
I spent an entire hour opening all of the contents (1 HOUR + that is) and I simply was in shock ! So overwhelmed with happiness and kept saying "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" out loud my fiancĂ© probably thought I was loosing it! 
A swap is not only about the things you get in exchange it's really about the friends and connections you make in the end. I have done alot of swaps now and I still speak with all of the ladies whom I have swapped with it's really impressive how we can interact with social media and feel like we've known each other for years. 
Rebecca from the bottom of my heart , Thank you -- not only for what you sent , not the additional touches on the box , but yet becoming someone I consider a friend! I really hope she enjoy's what I sent to her :)
This was the box I received! Filled to the top , all nicley wrapped with pink, purple , blue and black tissue paper! I received so many things from brands such as : Purminerals , Lush, Bath and Body works , Cargo, Urban DecayBenefit,  Zana , Fourtine cookie soap, MAC, Maybelline, E.L.F, Anna Sui , Lime Crime, YSL, Lise Watier, Cover Girl, Victoria Secret, CAKE, Essie, Colour Club & MUCH MORE!
To say the least , I was spoiled! I don't think there is ever enough words when someone goes over and beyond and just blows your mind! All I can keep saying is thank you , from the bottom of my heart, you simply out did yourself Rebecca <3 

The FOREVER THANKFUL ...

UPDATE : Rebecca received the package I sent to her : Here is what I got Rebecca 
It sure looks small compared to her box! Let's just say she is a very generous swapper 







6 comments:

  1. Wow I agree with Ashley...So many amazing goodies, Lucky you:)
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you girl! Enjoy it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was truly amazing , it all has a special home now :) , I need more storage :) hehe , I love you to Bec xo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I wanna do a swap its looks like so much fun!


    Wow great box of goodies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What an amazing amount of stuff! What a generous swap!

    ReplyDelete