Tuesday 8 May 2012

Clairol Nice'N Easy Color Blend Foam Review



Hey everyone ,

This post is a product review on Clairol Nice'N Easy Color Blend Foam. Before I get into this review a bit of a disclaimer * I am not associated with Clairol in anyway the products mentioned were purchased by myself and I am reviewing with the soul purpose of my thoughts. With that being said , this product is absolutely a must try. I love it! I have used many box dyes in many brands and I have never really had one that I could say I loved until now.


The smell does not smell of pure ammonia, and the coverage is fabulous. I use one bottle of this formula on my mid back length hair and it covers everything. The colour stays in my hair alot longer then other dyes. I usually start to see colour fade 2 weeks after dying with other dyes but with the foam formula I don't see any fading or root showing for at least a month. (BONUS)


Lets discuss the contents in each box shall we : 

Formula

Activator
Foamer cap
Colorseal Conditioning Gloss x2
Gloves
*** the standard right , except the bottle top is a "pump" top , mix the formula with the activator shake just three times to create the foam formula and your ready! , squeeze the bottle gently to get the product as needed , the mess is less with no drippy dye running down staining everything it touches. Basically the overall concept is to give you more product which offers more coverage!


I love the colour selection , all the way from extra light blonde to black there is a shade perfect for everyone! $9.99 -$10.99 is what the price of the box retails for in my area. It can be purchased at any drug store. To sum it up I would highly recommend this product especially if you use box dye. I have yet to find a con! 

:) Happy shopping beauties 


3 comments:

  1. I'm really happy to read this. I generally use l'oreal's deepest plum from the superior preference collection and I've always had good coverage then I tried a different brand last time and I got poor coverage which is terrible when you're dying darker!! I can't believe there wasn't enough to cover my FINE just past shoulder length hair! And to add insult to injury it faded uber fast! I'm thinking that was a clairol brand, so I'm nervous. Have you ever tried the Gosh dye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried the Gosh dye , Have you? I love trying new things! I was not much of a clairol fan until I tried this , and I was iffy! This is now the only product I use. I literately swear by it! I dislike dye's that fade quickly, as the more you dye your hair the the more unhealthy it becomes so this really is a great product in all aspects. Im happy to hear you enjoyed reading this blog post Aleksandra , :) Hope you try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the auspicious write-up. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate? Look into my page descriptive essay help

    ReplyDelete