Wednesday 4 March 2015

Jealous Body Scrub *Review*

Hello Beauties ;


I hope your all having a fantastic week so far ( I know calm down Megg it's only Tuesday) I got a product I want to RAVE about ..
Made by Jealous Body Scrub , let me introduce their very own coffee and coconut scrub. If you're looking for an all natural body scrub full of benefits you must pick this up.


The Jealous Body Scrub is made from premium robusta coffee, organic cold pressed coconut oil, raw brown sugar, sea salt, vitamin E and minerals and is tough enough to improve your skin’s imperfections yet leave your skin super smooth after each use.

Retailing for $17.95 for a 200g  here with free shipping within Canada and the US Jealous Body Scrub claims to do the following;


  • The coffee grounds stimulate blood flow which help reduce the appearance of cellulite, eczema, stretch marks, age spots, varicose veins, psoriasis & acne
  • The brown sugar & sea salt exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin
  • Cold pressed organic coconut oil hydrates & moisturises your skin
  • The Vitamin E & minerals protect and repair your skin
I love the product, the texture on my skin is amazing! Hop in the shower put this all over your wet body and leave it on for a good 10 minutes, I promise you will love the feeling and scent. Two of my favourite things are coffee and coconuts, the smell of coconut is slight but the scent of coffee is strong, so if you like the benefits and the smell this is a definite for you.
Check this out ladies and gents! I highly recommend this scrub.




No comments:

Post a Comment