Thursday 5 December 2013

EOTD : MAKEUP FOREVER Aqua Cream # 3 - SILVER

Beauties, I hope your all doing amazing - I know this time of year can be super stressful with all the holiday shopping, work events, family functions etc. Just remember Christmas is about being with the ones you love and celebrating what truly makes you happy. If you do not celebrate Christmas - I wish you a beautiful December. 
Today this post is going to be an EOTD (eye of the day) using a beautiful Aqua Cream from MAKEUP FOREVER. 
*ITEMS SEEN IN THIS POST WERE SENT FOR PR PURPOSES ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN*
The shade I used was # 3 - Silver , it's beautiful. I typically don't wear shades with much sparkle and shine but during the holiday season I feel it is just appropriate. The MAKE UP FOREVER Aqua Cream(s) are very pigmented, long lasting and water proof. For me, this shade is a little to pigmented to wear alone, during the day so I use Urban Decays Verve from the Naked 2 pallet over top of the cream shadow and it gives just the right amount of colour for me. I highlight my brow bone with Urban Decay "Foxy" from the Naked 2 pallet and just add some mascara and that completes my eyes. This look is defenitly simple and can be worn in many ways, keep it simple or dressed up, by using liquid or gel liner and adding a winged eyeliner, the outer "V" can be used with a blue to make it look "icy" or a dark black for more intensity, it all depends on the time the look is being worn and most importantly how you feel.

The Aqua Cream retail for $28.00 CAD and come in 22 shades. The cream shadow can also be used on your cheeks, and with all the great colour's to choose from some would look divine as a cream blush or cream highlight. These are available on Sephora's Website I would highly reccommend checking these out.

What do you all think of the Aqua Cream from MAKEUP FOREVER?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed it is , Thanks for showing the love Natalie :)

      Delete
  2. Looks beautiful! I would wear this even outside of the holidays! The Aqua Creams are a really lovely product and last forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jayne - I love this shade , and I completely agree xx

      Delete