Thursday 3 October 2013

Autumn Tag

Beauties , I hope you have all been wonderful -- I apologise for my disappearance, September was a busy month for me as I was in the process of moving (I'm sure we have all experienced this chaos) I however am glad to be back! fully settled and ready to continue what I love doing best. I thought it would be super appropriate to do my "come back" with the Autumn Tag. Autumn/Fall is my favourite season. The colours of changing leaves, and the crisp earthy smell are my favourite! I tag you all to participate. Happy Autumn loves!


1. Favourite thing about Autumn?
My favourite thing about Autumn as I mentioned above is the colours of the changing leaves. Nature is so beautiful and I adore seeing the leaves change from dull browns from summer to bright orange, red and yellows. This is simply breath taking to say the very least.


2. Favourite Autumn Drink?

My favourite Autumn drink is Tea.. It is so relaxing and cozy. I really enjoy a Tim Horton's Earl Grey Tea "triple triple made with milk and sweetener" Ah -- could so go for one right this moment! I also enjoy apple cider as well.

3. Favourite scent/candle?
My favourite Autumn scent is from Bath and Body Works (of course) and it has to be Marshmallow Fireside. It is such a warming- nature scent with a hint of "man" Its been my go to scent since last Autumn and I can't seem to get enough.


4. Best lipstick?
As much as I want to branch out of my comfort zone, I have tried for a couple years now to wear colour on my lips and all I ever go back to is nudes or gloss. So I don't have a favourite fall lipstick or lipstick for that matter. 

5. Go to moisturiser? 
My all time favourite is actually a cooking oil .. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, I adore the smell and how it makes my skin feel. Not only is it great for the skin but coconut oil is amazing for alot of different other things as well.


6. Go to colours for the eyes?
I am a natural eye colour girl, I have seen a change recently in what I have been grabbing however in terms of colour. Still very much in the natural but more "out there" I have been loving reds, coppers, and rusty colours to smoke out my eyes and I think it looks fab!

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
Autumn song choices - Taylor Swift "Red" or Kenny Chesney "When I See This Bar" 

8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?
I adore being comfortable but trendy - definitely the boots, This year I have been loving moccasins! I purchased mine in black from Sears the brand is Zigi and there so comfortable!


9. Autumn treat?
My favourite Autumn treat has to be Caramel Apples, especially the ones dipped in nuts! Simply Scrumptious!


10. Favourite place to be?

My favourite place to be is outdoors. I like doing outdoor activities like go to the Orchard near my house. I also really enjoy taking pictures of the scenery. I simply love Autumn

What are your favorite things about Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment