Friday 10 May 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG

It has been over a year since I began blogging and I love it so much. It gives me a peice of mind. The oppertunities that have came from blogging are amazing and I can not wait to see what's in store in the time to come.
Beauties, todays post is a TAG - I found this TAG while browsing and I really wanted to do it for you all!

RULES 
If you would like to participate the rules are super simple!

1. Thank the tagger and link them in the post.

2. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow.

3. Copy and Paste the Rules.

4. Tag some more beauty bloggers and link them to the post.

5. Title this The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post so bloggers know what the post is about.

Have fun!

TAG
Name a beauty regime that you rarely do. 
I rarely fill in my eye brows! This should be something I do everytime I apply makeup because my eye brows are so light (almost blonde) and a lot of the times can go un-noticed.

Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I know I defenitly should.. But I have so so many I do them about every 2 weeks (deep clean) but I spray them alot to get them lightly cleaned

How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not long at all , a day or 2 tops - it's one of my biggest pet peves

How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. purchasing a new top coat, foundation, etc)? 
I have so many beauty and nail products even if I felt like I needed a duplicate it isn't realistic to me to purchase one unless it's a holy grail product of mine like my maybelline mega plus and maybelline rocket volume express mascara.

What is your worst beauty habit?
hmm - my worst beauty habit is not removing my makeup! I seem to never remove it and I always complain after the fact. I should really work on this .. it is such a bad habit

Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Cooking , I really dislike cooking, I put it off until I am absolutly super hungry lol. It's sad but it's one of those things I can never seem to master so I just try not to do it.

When going somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
It depends! If it is a last minute event or gathering I beleive yes, But normally I plan ahead and allow myself enough time to get ready. I despise being rushed.

Can you commit to spending bans?
I have tried so so many times.. But , (I know and this is a big BUT) I can't seem to! There are so so many makeup and skin care items coming out that I feel I must try. This question should have really been do you regret after, My honest answer would be yes, sometimes!

How organized is your makeup and nail collection?
The most organized area in my entire house! And I am a neat FREAK! ;)

What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Well I have been blogging for just over 1 year now, and I love it so much. I think the longest was about 2 weeks with no post which I felt so horrible. When I blog I do it because I really enjoy it. So I guess sometimes breaks are needed to rejuvinate the mind :)

Beauties I tag all of you who would like to do this TAG! Have fun and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment