Saturday 27 April 2013

April 13' Favorites

Beauties,
I have been neglecting my favorites each month, not because I want to but because I have been on a no buy makeup. There are so many things I want to purchase so I keep my spending cap tight but open, so it's a no buy can buy ;) ...
My favorites are products Ive been using a lot this month! April is almost over and May is coming meaning summer collections will start to dispurse -- LORD save my wallet now!
Let's get on to my favorites shall we!

Physicians Formula Powder Palette : Mineral Glow Pearls {Translucent Pearl} ... My favorite this month because I am so into the highlight look. I find Physicans Formula on the pricey side for drug store makeup so I do not have alot in my collection as the quality is normally hit and miss, but I think this mineral palette gives just enough glow for my fair skin complextion.
NYX Matte Bronzer : {MBB03 Medium} .. Holy Grail bronzer! A little goes a long way with this bronzer, the only thing is, the bronzer contains orange undertones so to much on your brush could cause an unrealistic look on the skin. However I love this bronzer a lot , for me it takes first over Benefit's - Hoola!
Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush : {Blind Date} I received this from Wantable.co and I am so loving this company! The blush is super pigmented and like the NYX bronzer a little goes a long way. It's so perfect for my skin tone. It's showing a bit red in the picture however it's a warm coral colour with a touch of shimmer.
Maybelline The Rocket Volum Express Mascara : {Blackest Black} This product has been mentioned a lot these last couple months so I wont get into detail however this is perfect for the illusion of volumized lashes, it does what it claims and lasts a very long time!
Revlon ColorStay Foundation : {220 Natural Beige} Just like the Revlon ColorStay whipped this product  is amazing! I wear this color however in the whipped the same as the liquid form and the color appears darker in the liquid foundation. It's a perfect match for me right now, however may be to dark for me in the winter months. SPF 15 is also a bonus!
Laura Geller The Real Deal Remedy Stick 3in1 {Undereye Makeup Primer,Perfector and Mattifier} I really love this stuff. It reminds me of Benefits Porefessional Primer with it's consistency and feel. It's a perfect primer, not only for your under eyes but all over the face before foundation.
Tarte Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad : {Beauty & The Box "Brewed Awakening"}These eye shadows have been my go to everyday shadows for the month of April. I can take it from day to night all in one quad. The shadow is pigmented, the only down fall is at times it can come off chalky.
Essance CoverStick : {01 Matt Sand} I really like this product. It's thicker and it really covers my imperfections prior to applying my foundation. I really like essance makeup good quality for an afforable price.
Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume : I originally tried this product as a sample from Sephora. I loved it so much I refused to use the product until I could find it in my area. I eventually did and boy was I happy-- I have been using it ever since but a lot this month! It's sweet smell reminds me of candy and I adore it for the warmer weather.

Thanks it for this month Beauties , I really hope you all liked viewing what my favorites were! Let me know your favorites, I would love to hear from you all.
Until next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment