Saturday 23 February 2013

Essie Spring 2013 - Butter London Spring 2013 + China Glaze 2013 Collections

Beauties , I am so excited about showing you all the new nail colors that are launching soon, I know Butter London has already launched their Spring 2013 collection and it is gorgeous!
When I researched trending posts in 2013 and made a blog post about it I had mentioned the neons and pastels would be trending this Spring. It excites me because although we all see colors similar to last years new collections are always so much fun, especially if your a nail polish enthusiast like myself.

I am super excited for all up coming new releases on nail polish, beauty products, and fashion. Today Essie shared an instagram picture of their new collection which will be released May 1st :)
Can we all just take a moment and dwell on how gorgeous these NEONS are! Im loving them and can not wait to get my hands on this collection. My favorite is by far "shake your $$ maker" so neon and just out there which I anticipate this year be all about. Bold statements!
Also being released is a collection from China Glaze : "Avant Garden"

As well , super gorgeous and pastel  with a hint of neon. I wanted to share some of the new collections and get your input, yes or no? Which collections do you know about that will be releasing soon or have already released with neon and pastels? Comment below I would LOVE to hear from you all. 

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try the Essies... I want them all except the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH they all look so stunning! The Butter London have to be my fave:)

    ReplyDelete