Tuesday 30 October 2012

TAG : I ♥ Fall

This tag has been floating around youtube for a while now, as well as in the blogging community so I thought I would join in on the fun

1. Favorite Fall Lip Product? 
Recently I have been expanding in terms of colors as I was typically a nude/pinky nude type of lip color wearing girl. Since the beginning of Fall I have really fallen in love with a lot of great shades, but I have 2 favorites, NYC (#416) "Berry Rich" which is a gorgeous mauve red colour and also Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in (#001) Honey!

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
I am a nail polish ADDICT so its hard for me to choose just one (So I won't) In terms of this Fall tag however I am going to have to go with Orly - "After Party" Julep Maven - Trina Turk Collab Fall 12' color in "Hoch" and lastly China Glaze "Exotic Encounters" Fall is all about deep colors, and these scream Fall to me.
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I do not live anywhere even close to a Starbucks so I don't have a favorite from them, However I am a huge fan of Tim Hortons and my favorite Fall drink from them would be the Green Tea Latte

4. Favorite Fall Candle?
I usually don't burn candles, However I am a Scentsy fan! There are a few scents I am loving right now, and they are Autumn Sunset, Pumpkin Marshmallow  and Pumpkin Roll -- they all remind me so much of fall, everything is so crisp and because its a warmer, I don't get the smell of wax.

5. Favorite Fall accessory or clothing item?
I love bundling up in the Fall, I adore wearing my Old Navy Pea Coat and my leopard infinity scarf, It makes me feel so warm but chic at the same time.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? 
I am 100% Country! (well growing up) and all these options were so accessible  Growing up my sister and brother and I would always attend every spooky event, Although I hate being scared, I didn't miss out on anything. 

7. Favorite Halloween Movie?
My favorite Halloween movie would be Teen Witch or Practical Magic, I know I know - not necessarily scary but classics!

8. Favorite Halloween Candy?
Hmm, This is a tough one, as I am not so big on Candy, I use to love Trick or Treating for Hochkins Cheesies, if you're Canadian and you love cheesies like me, you must know this brand. They are absolutely delicious!

9. What are you dressing up as on Halloween?
I am not big on dressing up, however to make it fun for my self and sister tomorrow night while handing out candy, I believe I may just dress up or paint my face, what you may ask? ( I am still trying to figure that out)

10. What is your favorite thing about Fall?
My favorite thing about Fall is watching the leaves fall and change colors, Sharing and giving Thanks to my family and friends on Thanksgiving, Seeing all the little children be so excited while trick or treating. I love all those things, especially the weather and being bundled up.

Well beauties, that's it my I♥Fall tag is complete! I TAG all of you beauties to join in on the fun as well before we head into Winter! All you have to do is answer questions 1-10 , after that I would love for you guys to comment your links below so I can enjoy reading/viewing your answers for this tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment