Tuesday 14 August 2012

Beauty Box Canada Blog Changes!

Hello everyone , I hope your all enjoying your week this far (already Tuesday) it's flying by! I wanted to enlighten all of my followers of the up coming changes to my blog, Beauty Box Canada's blog has decided to drastically change it's layout, (these blogger layouts just are not cutting it) and with that being said, I think it's fair enough to say with the growth of my blog it would be not only beneficial but pleasant to have something where all my readers could come and read reviews, opinions and so on. 

I will be working along side a very talented graphic/web designer named Breanne who customizes in graphic/web design with blogs, Etsy shops and more. Breanne uses her skills and love for graphic and web design to create beautiful layouts that are customized to your preferences, Her prices are fantastic and her eagerness to work with you is superb. 
Word of mouth is super important for Breanne as Utterly Chaotic is done through the web, there is no formal meetings or plans drawn out, I think it's important to "share the love" as I know how hard it is to reach individuals through social media.
If your interested in customizing your blog, etsy shop, or just "rocking out your social media page" such as twitter, please visit Utterly Chaotic (Breanne's site) here , all information is easily accessible , (pricing, layouts, designs) and even blogs she has customized are there to view , but if you need to contact her you can always do so by clicking "contact" on the top right of her page or for easy access just click here
I'm so excited to have Beauty Box Canada blog to share with you all, and it's new changes! I am super excited to have the opportunity to customize my blog and with Utterly Chaotic what's not to be excited about! 
Reach Out : 
Follow Brea on Twitter : @utterlychaotic , and go show some love and support on her Facebook page here
Also come follow Beauty Box Canada on twitter @BeautyBoxCanada and on Facebook here
Thanks for being so supportive , you all rock !

No comments:

Post a Comment