Monday 23 July 2012

Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush Set From Sedona Lace : Twitter Party Winner & Review

Hey everyone , I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend , and are enjoying another MANIC Monday ;) !
Here I am with quite an exciting post! Back on June 23rd Sedona Lace was having a twitter party, There was so many great prizes and questions and answers from the Sedona Lace team. I had marked it on my calendar and decided I would tweet and be involved to see if maybe I could win. Thinking it was a long shot as they have quite a variety of twitter followers and such I participated anyways as I have heard nothing but great things about this company from beauty guru's across YouTube. So a question came , and it was something like "who are the 2 people who blog for @SedonaLace" I was on their website and the names of the 2 individuals were there so I posted right away , and sure enough I was the first person with the right post so I WON :) 
When I won , I was so excited! But after finding out what I won I was even more excited! I had won the Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush Set :) Unfortinutly when I won the brush set just went out of stock so I had to wait 2 weeks for my parcel but I was elated and a wait was no issue. I got my package July 18th (last week) it was so nicely packaged with a little personalized note to myself, it also came with a few extra's a EB 13 brush (synthetic blender) and 3 eye shadow testers (Thanks Sedona Lace) I have been using my brush set every day since receiving them!
These brushes are great , my e.l.f brushes or my sigma brushes hardly compare  ( and I really LOVE my e.l.f brushes) The quality of these brushes are amazing and although I won these they are so affordable for $49.95 (4.90 and up for shipping in Canada) although it's free shipping to the us over $50.00! + SEDONA LACE SHIPS WORLDWIDE!
On the website there is so many positive reviews on this set , "irresistible softness" "Love Them" "Affordable, good quality and cute" --- each set comes with, 1 round top powder brush, 1 flat top powder brush, 1 angle top powder brush and 1 kabuki brush. The handles are black with bright fuchsia + dark purple synthetic bristles! These brushes DO NOT SHED (which is a bonus) and I think every girl should own an elegant set of Sedona Lace brushes. 

PRO'S VS CON'S 
Pros : 
Soft
good quality 
elegant 
non bulky 
affordable 
doesn't soak up all foundation/product

Cons: 
Wish I had more Sedona Lace products (couldn't find any con's) 

All my ladies , near and far NEED to purchase this set, and if not this set any brush set from Sedona Lace, I have heard and experienced NOTHING but great things about these brush's  and other products (pallets, face primer's) Go check out there website by clicking here ! and find yourself something a-mazing to fall in love with! 
Have any of your already tried Sedona Lace products? If so how did you like what you tried? Were you expecting more or less?






No comments:

Post a Comment