Monday 11 June 2012

Forever 21 Mini Haul

Hey Everyone , 
So I was out shopping for a swap last week and I stopped into  forever 21 and let me tell you the deals are fantastic , I really want to show you what I got (just can't show swap items sorry) , Everything I got I absolutely fell for. Their cosmetic line (love and beauty) is so fantastic and there are so many great things to choose from , If you have a forever 21 near you I suggest you go and visit it, if not there is always the website Forever 21

Super cute Gold and White Pearl bow earrings. I absolutely am obsessing over bow earrings. They are so classy and girly and add just the right amount of added touch to any outfit.

These floral print fabric bow earrings are adorable for summer and I had to get them , the came with 2 other pairs of studs , a crystal kind and a pearl kind $4.80 is such a steal!

I love these! Oversized tear drop lace mint green earrings, these would add such a pop to a subtle outfit. These are the type of earrings you could dress up or dress down with!




Turquoise blue and rhinestone stretch ring. I feel in love! Right now the trend is turquoise and mint greens and blues. 









Neon pink and Mint Green! These are both great colours for summer. I have such a passion for nail polish and for only $3.80 each I could not go wrong! 

Great things at great prices !! Hope you all enjoyed my mini Forever 21 Haul ;) 


1 comment:

  1. You found the love and beauty mint green polish :O! Whattt ! :( Lucky heh !

    ReplyDelete